The Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital offers world-class, specialized care in tranquil, patient-and-family centered spaces.
The hospital's many services and features include:
- Immediate Ortho Care by Orthopaedic Associates: For patients needing immediate care for injuries such as broken bones, sprains, strains, and back pain. Extended hours with immediate access to care--including surgery, if needed--is a first for our region.
- Ortho-Neuro Specialty Services: Dedicated to ongoing care of complex orthopedic and neuroscience conditions.
- Expanded surgical services with operating rooms designated for orthopedic or neuro surgeries.
- Designated neuro post-surgical care units for spine surgeries, minimally-invasive neuro procedures, biopsies and brain surgeries.
- Designated orthopedic post-surgical care units specializing in joint replacement recovery, with state-of-the-art therapy gym and rooms with hotel-like amenities.
- Specialized services including therapy, imaging and radiology.
- ReNew, a retail space including orthopedic devices, ice/heat wraps, essential oils, lotions and more.
- Panera Bread located on the first floor of the hospital.
View the ribbon cutting video below for additional details about this exciting new addition to Deaconess.