The Deaconess MyChart website serves patients in the southern Indiana, southern Illinois and northwestern Kentucky tri-state area only.
MyChart is not to be used for emergency or urgent needs. For medical emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Your health information--anytime, anywhere.
- Pay your bill - Access and pay your current invoices in your MyChart account
- Communicate with your doctor - Ask non-urgent medical questions
- Request prescription refills - Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
- See test results - No more waiting for a phone call or letter—see your results and doctor’s comments within days
- Manage appointments - Schedule your next appointment, or view details of past or upcoming appointments
What are E-Visits?
E-Visits let you get care from your own medical provider for certain conditions without needing to schedule an appointment or come in to the clinic. And because it’s message-based, you can reply whenever it’s convenient for you!
Why should I choose an E-Visit?
Log into MyChart to Schedule your E-Visit Today!
- Avoid the expense and time of a visit to Urgent Care
- Respond to provider messages on your own schedule
- Get care from a provider who knows you and your medical history
What is MyChart Bedside?
Use MyChart Bedside to track your hospital stay. While you're in the hospital, our convenient MyChart app can help you keep track of your tests and medications and make your stay with us easier. All you need to do is log into your MyChart Mobile App.
Why should I use MyChart Bedside?
- Learn about your care team
- See what tests are scheduled for you
- Check your test results as soon as they're ready
- Keep track of medications you've been prescribed
- Order meals from our cafe
Frequently Asked Questions