Welcome to Deaconess. Our system of hospitals, doctors offices, and other medical services provide high-quality, compassionate care for people in southwest Indiana, southeast Illinois and northwest Kentucky.
We understand that being hospitalized or having medical tests can be stressful and sometimes frightening. Our goal is to reduce anxiety by preparing you for your experience then providing you with exceptional health care delivered by skilled medical professionals. We put the patient at the center of everything we do because your comfort and safety are very important to us.
We are committed to protecting your health information and upholding your privacy. View the Deaconess Health System Notice of Privacy Practices.
We also provide information for Patient Rights and Responsibilities to ensure each patient is informed about the details of their care while at Deaconess.
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Deaconess is dedicated to caring for and supporting people with disabilities and their families. We offer people with disabilities a safe and supportive environment in which to receive care.
- Designated handicapped parking is available on all campuses
- Deaconess does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion or handicapped status in the provision of services or employment.
- Deaconess offers services to the deaf and hearing impaired, including telecommunications devices and sign language interpreters. Please contact your nurse for information.
- Deaconess does not discriminate against the use of service animals. We provide access to service animals whenever possible. View our Q & A overview for patients and visitors on the use of service animals.
Tobacco Free Campus
- Our hospitals can provide interpreters for a variety of foreign languages. If you need an interpreter, ask your nurse for this free service.
- Deaconess is a healing environment. In order to promote healthy living and safety for our patients, visitors and staff, all Deaconess locations are designated as tobacco free. Electronic cigarettes are also prohibited.