WHAT IS CARELINK?
Deaconess CareLink provides secure, real-time web access to patients' clinical information so you can access data from Deaconess and its affiliated organizations to provide high-quality patient care. There is no charge to use CareLink.
Users can view inpatient and outpatient encounters, patient histories, allergies, lab, and imaging results, medications, insurance information, appointments, referrals and more.
CareLink also allows users to send and receive referrals and secure messages to Deaconess providers and its affiliates.
COMMON EPIC CARE LINK USERS
- Non-Epic community physicians and office support staff
- Community-based care, including dialysis centers, tissue and blood banks, and ambulance services
- Skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
- Remote or rural hospitals or health clinics
- Hospice and home health staff
To obtain access to Deaconess CareLink (EpicCare® Link Epic Systems Corporation) from your office as well as other remote locations for new office employees or to report employees no longer working for your office, please complete the linked form. For more information or questions, please call 812-450-9003.