Neuro Rehab New Patient Appointments
Neurological rehabilitation is a doctor-supervised program for patients with diseases, injuries or disorders of the nervous system like Parkinson’s, muscular dystrophy, seizure disorder, traumatic brain injury, stroke, and complications from infections like polio and encephalitis.
Neuro rehab can include re-learning activities of daily living, therapy to improve mobility and muscle control, social and emotional skill building. The overall goal is to help reduce symptoms and improve well-being.
To receive neuro rehabilitation services, follow the steps below to schedule a new patient appointment with Dr. Judith Canlas and Ortho Neuro Specialty Services. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments are available for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-842-3990
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- If you have any previous films/images available, please provide those so they can be reviewed at your appointment
- Some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider. We will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment
- If you are already a patient of Dr. Judith Canlas and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
- Please note - Dr. Canlas does not prescribe narcotic medication
Step 1: Complete the Form Below