Tri-State Perinatology Ultrasound Express, a department of Tri-State Perinatology (TSP), offers a convenient way for patients to receive routine ultrasound exams. The ultrasounds are performed by an accredited sonographer and then interpreted by one of our board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
As experts in pregnancy ultrasound, our maternal-fetal medicine specialists provide patients the highest-level of care and expertise.
You can now schedule a new patient appointment online with TSP UltrasoundExpress. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- Once you schedule an appointment online, we will help with the necessary referrals that are required for our services.
- If you have an urgent medical issue, please call your primary OB provider.
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room or The Women’s Hospital OB Emergency Department.
If you have been diagnosed with a high-risk condition, your provider will need to send a referral to our office for a consult. Conditions that may result in a high-risk pregnancy include:
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Seizure disorders
- Heart disease
- Clotting disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Placenta disorders
- Twins, Triplets and higher
- Pregnancy over the age of 35
- Prior preterm births
- Family history of a birth defect and/or genetic disorder
Scheduled appointments are subject to review, and in some cases your appointment may need to be changed due to your medical history. If changes are needed, you will be notified by our Tri-State Perinatology referral team.