Mental Health Medication Management New Patient Appointments
At Deaconess Riley Children's Services
, our highly-trained team of professionals provide care and medication management for children with mental
and behavioral health needs such as ADHD, anxiety, depression and autism.
If your child has been diagnosed with any of these issues, and requires medication management, you can schedule a new patient appointment with one of our board certified providers.
Follow the steps below to schedule a new patient appointment.
- New patient appointments for patients age 4-18
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-858-3131
- If this is an emergency please go to the nearest emergency room
- Please note some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider
- If you are already a Deaconess Riley Medication Management patient and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
Step 1: Complete the Form Below