The Deaconess Family Medicine Residency is an unopposed program with eight positions available at each level (8-8-8).
- Education and training in the delivery of comprehensive family-oriented medical care
- Fully accredited by the ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) since 1976
- Upon completion our residents are eligible for certification by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Must have passed USMLE/COMLEX I, USMLE/COMLEX II CK/CS or CE/PE prior to beginning residency training.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Must be able to obtain Indiana medical license under Indiana Professional Licensing Agency guidelines.
- Must have passed USMLE/COMLEX II CS or PE prior to submitting match list.
- Must have completed ERAS application prior to submitting match list.
- Must have passed the USMLE Part I & Part II CK on initial attempt with a raw score 210 or higher and USMLE Part II CS on initial attempt.
- Must have graduated medical school no more than 3 years from potential start date of residency.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a current and valid ECFMG certificate prior to the start of residency.