Deaconess Family Medicine Residency is an unopposed program with eight positions available at each level (8-8-8).
- Must have passed USMLE/COMLEX I, USMLE/COMLEX II CK/CS or CE/PE prior to beginning residency training.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien. We are unable to sponsor visas.
- Must be able to obtain Indiana medical license under Indiana Professional Licensing Agency guidelines.
- Must have passed USMLE/COMLEX II CS or PE prior to submitting match list. (This requirement is waived during the current COVID pandemic while testing dates for USMLE Part II CS are not available).
- Must have completed ERAS application prior to submitting match list.
- Must have passed the USMLE Part I & Part II CK on initial attempt with a raw score 210 or higher and USMLE Part II CS on initial attempt (The USMLE Part II CS requirement is waived during the current COVID pandemic while testing dates for that examination are not available).
- Must have graduated medical school no more than 3 years from potential start date of residency.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a current and valid ECFMG certificate prior to the start of residency.