People of all ages choose cosmetic surgery procedures. Each decision is personal. Some may want to look
younger, while others may wish to change a feature or trait they’ve never liked.
One key is to set realistic expectations, as cosmetic surgery won’t completely change your life, but it may give you greater confidence and add to your sense of well-being.
Below is the list of surgeries, services and procedures offered.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck): A surgical procedure to remove excess folds/flaps of skin and tissue hanging over the abdomen; also includes tightening of abdominal muscles.
- Arm lift
- Body reshaping after significant weight loss
- Body lift
- Botox, fillers, dermabrasion and peels
- Breast augmentation/implants: Breast enlargement surgery.
- Breast lift: Also known as mastopexy, a surgical procedure to lift the breasts.
- Breast reduction for women and men: A surgical procedure to remove excess breast tissue.
- Brow lift: A surgical procedure to correct a low-positioned or sagging brow; also helps smooth the area between the brows.
- Chemical peel
- Chin surgery
- Ear surgery: otoplasty (ear pinning) is a procedure to change the position of excessively prominent ears or change size and shape. Torn earlobe repair.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty): Surgery to improve the appearance of upper eyelids; can help correct impaired vision due to sagging skin.
- Facial implants
- Injectable fillers: Substances used to restore volume and youthful appearance.
- Liposuction/lipoplasty: Procedure that vacuums excess fat from localized areas to reduce fullness.
- Nose surgery/rhinoplasty
- Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing: Treatment to improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of the skin.
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck/abdominoplasty: A surgical procedure to remove excess folds/flaps of skin and tissue hanging over the abdomen; also includes tightening of abdominal muscles.
Dr. Shaikh is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.