Fall Prevention New Patient Appointments
Changes in balance, walking patterns, vision and sensation, as well as taking multiple medications can lead to an increased risk of falling. The risk gets even higher if you are over age 80 and have other health conditions such as osteoporosis.
The fall prevention experts at Deaconess Ortho Neuro Specialty Services are trained to identify your fall risks and use balance, flexibility, strength training and assistive devices to keep you safe and active.
If you have concerns about falling – for yourself or a loved one – follow the steps below to schedule an appointment with Dr. Judith Canlas and Ortho Neuro Specialty Services. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments are available for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-842-3990
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- If you have any previous films/images available, please provide those so they can be reviewed at your appointment
- Some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider. We will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment
- If you are already a patient of Dr. Judith Canlas and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
- Please note - Dr. Canlas does not prescribe narcotic medication
Step 1: Complete the Form Below