Schedule a Pain Management Appointment
The team at the Deaconess Comprehensive Pain Center
takes the time to figure out what is causing your pain and the best way to treat it. By working together, we can find solutions that work for you and break the pain cycle.
If you are experiencing chronic pain, you can schedule a new patient appointment online with one of our board certified doctors. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-450-PAIN
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- Please note some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider; we will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment below
- If you are already a patient of Deaconess Comprehensive Pain Center and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
- Scheduled appointments are subject to review and may be cancelled with notice by the pain management referral team
Step 1: Complete the Form Below