Schedule an Infectious Disease Appointment
Deaconess Clinic Infectious Disease
providers specialize in diagnosing and treating infections in any part of the body. They have extensive training in identifying the source of an infection and work with you and your doctor to find the most effective way to treat it.
Patients with an infection who have already seen a primary care doctor or other specialist about that infection can schedule an appointment with an infectious disease provider. Follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issue please call our office at 812-450-8600
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- Please note some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider; we will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment below
- If you are already a patient of Deaconess Clinic Infectious Disease and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
Step 1: Complete the Form Below