Schedule a Gastroenterology Appointment
Deaconess Clinic Gastroenterology
provides diagnosis and treatment for digestive and intestinal diseases, in addition to disorders of the liver, biliary tract, gallbladder and pancreas.
If you are experiencing any digestive issues, you can schedule a new patient appointment online with one of our board certified doctors. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issue, or if you need to schedule a colonoscopy please call our office at 812-426-9545
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- Please note some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider; we will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment below
- If you are already a patient of Deaconess Clinic Gastroenterology and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
Step 1: Complete the Form Below