Wetting or Constipation Clinic New Patient Appointments
Deaconess Riley Children's Services are designed to cater to the needs of pediatric patients, both physically and emotionally. Our highly trained team of professionals provide care and treatment for pediatric patients experiencing constipation and involuntary urination, such as daytime wetting and bedwetting.
If your child is having difficulties with day/night wetting or constipation, you can schedule a new patient appointment online with one of our board certified providers.
Follow the steps below to schedule a new patient appointment.
- New patient appointments for patients age 4-18
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-858-3131
- If this is an emergency please go to the nearest emergency room
- Please note some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider
- If you are already a Deaconess Riley Dysfunctional Voiding Clinic patient and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
Step 1: Complete the Form Below