Physicians, providers and staff from four Deaconess Clinic and Deaconess Heart Group locations have combined into this new 30,000 square foot space; the existing/prior offices will close, with the exception of Deaconess Clinic Starlite Urgent Care, which will continue to provide immediate care services.
The new space includes 14 physicians and providers in the areas of cardiology, internal medicine, family medicine and pediatrics. Included in the clinic are 54 exam rooms, 2 treatment rooms, 1 allergy injection room, lab space and an office for the Medication Assistance Program. There is also a multi-specialty area, where specialist providers will have rotating office hours.
Onsite lab and x-ray services will be provided by Methodist Hospital.
Business hours are 8:00 – 4:30, with other hours available by appointment. Patients can schedule appointments with their individual provider online, via MyChart and/or by calling 270-827-0064 for Deaconess Clinic or 270-827-8811 for Deaconess Heart Group
Physicians and Advance Practice Providers who will be providing care at this location
(in alphabetized order by last name)
- Sridhar Banuru, MD, FACC – Cardiology
- Kathryn Ekstrom, MD - Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- Rachel Farmer, MD – Pediatrics
- Rebecca Hopper, MD – Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- Joseph Lansden, FNP – Family Medicine
- Lela Marable, NP – Family Medicine
- Kathryn Greenwell Perkins, NP – Pediatrics
- Jessica Ranes, FNP-C – Family Medicine
- Nathan Reed, MD, FACC - Cardiology
- Cody Stein, NP – Cardiology
- Scott Watkins, MD – Internal Medicine
- Brian Wellington, DO – Family Medicine
- Kimberly Wells, NP – Family Medicine
- Garah Wright, MD – Family Medicine