Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services Provided
- Short-term counseling to address life changes, family issues, personal problems, etc.
- Short-term counseling for mental health or substance abuse issues for employees and/or their family members. Referrals can be voluntary or may be mandated by a supervisor.
- Critical incident stress debriefing for crisis situations - Our team works with individuals and groups of people at work-sites to address emotions and coping strategies after a serious incident, such as the unexpected death of a co-worker or a robbery.
- Supervisor training available on-site three times a year. Topics include:
- Signs of drug/alcohol use
- Effective management tools
- Stress management
- Supervisor consultation - Confidential telephone consultation is available to supervisors facing difficult employee issues such as performance, disciplinary action, substance abuse or sexual harassment, among other issues.
- Supervisor and employee orientations - We explain reasons to use our services, how to access services, where we are located, confidentiality, and most importantly, that EAP services are part of the company's benefit program and provided to employees at no cost.
- Work-Life Services (available at additional cost)
- Child and elder care
- Legal services
- Work-life balance
All meetings with our professionally trained counselors are strictly confidential.
For assistance, call 812-471-4611 or 800-874-7104.