2020 Level 1 Summer CPE Program Has Been Suspended due to COVID 19
Full Time CPE Units
- 2021 Level I Summer CPE Program- Dates: June 7 th - August 13th, 2021
- We will begin accepting applications on October 1, 2021
- Please submit your inquiries on our Contact Us page
- Ten-week program offered each summer and other times during the year at the CPE coordinator's discretion
- Students may receive academic credit from their respective seminaries
- Free lodging is available students not accompanied by spouse or family
- 40 hours per week; on-call duty required
- Tuition: $400
- Application fee: $35
- Requirements for Admission from Standard 4 of the ACPE 2020 Standards
- A completed ACPE application.
- An admission interview with a qualified interviewer for persons applying for an initial unit of CPE, to determine readiness for clinical learning.
- either graduation for high school.completion of GED or ordination by a religious/spiritual tradition or commission to function in spiritual care by an appropriate religious/spiritual authority as determined by ACPE.
- fulfillment of educational and experience requirements established by the ACPE accredited center.
- A signed Use of Clinical Materials Consent Form.