2020 Level 1 Summer CPE Program
Full Time CPE Units
- Dates: June 1st - August 7th, 2020
- Please submit your inquiries on our Contact Us page
Requirements for Admission from Standard 4 of the ACPE 2020 Standards
- Ten-week program offered each summer and other times during the year at the CPE coordinator's discretion
- Students may receive academic credit from their respective seminaries
- Free lodging is available students not accompanied by spouse or family
- 40 hours per week; on-call duty required
- Tuition: $400
- Application fee: $35
- A completed ACPE application.
- An admission interview with a qualified interviewer for persons applying for an initial unit of CPE, to determine readiness for clinical learning.
- either graduation for high school.completion of GED or ordination by a religious/spiritual tradition or commission to function in spiritual care by an appropriate religious/spiritual authority as determined by ACPE.
- fulfillment of educational and experience requirements established by the ACPE accredited center.
- A signed Use of Clinical Materials Consent Form.