DCI, working in coordination with Deaconess Henderson Hospital and OrthoAlign, LLC, has developed the Deaconess Henderson Orthopedic Clinical Integration Program, an arrangement which commenced on March 1, 2019 and has a term of three (3) years and which involves DCI, Deaconess Henderson (formerly Methodist) Hospital and eligible individual physicians/physician groups that agree to participate in DCI’s ACO network and in the Deaconess Henderson Orthopedic CIP.
The Deaconess Henderson Orthopedic CIP is designed to facilitate DCI, Deaconess Henderson Hospital and participating physicians in achieving the goals and objectives of DCI, including, among other things, providing the community with an enhanced level of care and expanded scope of orthopedic surgical services, allowing participating physicians to have a voice in clinical hospital operations and developing, pursuing and promoting programs to foster better health for populations, improved patient satisfaction, and provide better care for individuals by decreasing costs through the following:
- Standardizing Orthopedic care across the Region
- Establishing clinical protocols and best practices for Orthopedic procedures performed by participating physicians at Deaconess Henderson Hospital
- Proving patient-centered, coordinated care throughout the continuum of care;
- Appropriate medical device selection based on patient needs; and
- Standardization of care elements to support best practices and reduce unnecessary financial expenditures.
For specific questions regarding this or other Deaconess Care Integration programs, please contact:
Deaconess Care Integration
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please visit www.medicare.gov/acos.html or call 1-800-MEDICARE
(1-800-633-4227) TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048