Current screening year: September 1, 2022 - August 1, 2023
Employee Wellness has been working hard on revising our new wellness program for this year. Highlights for this year include a preventative care HRA credit and a new program series category. Please review the Notice Regarding Wellness Program and Employee Wellness FAQ.
The Wellness Incentive
An incentive/dollars added back to your paycheck to offset healthcare cost. Both employees and spouses are eligible. $33.93 for employee/$11.30 for spouse.
Earn your wellness incentive by completing ONE of the following:
- Biometric screening with an Employee Wellness Healthcare Advocate
- Annual Wellness Visit with your Primary Care Provider (August 2, 2022 – August 1, 2023)
- Must contain height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose for all; and A1C for those who have diabetes
- If you are currently pregnant, labs are not required, but all other items would need to be obtained by the Primary Care Provider or you can book a wellness screening with Employee Wellness.
How to complete the above requirements
Wellness screenings will be year-round until the August 1, 2023 deadline. It is recommended to screen earlier in the year to allow for time to complete MyWellness Portal activities and earn HRA dollars.
Earn Reward Dollars
Employees and spouses can earn up to $400 into their Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) by participating in additional wellness activities. (Nutrition Counseling, Pathway Programs, Wellness Series Education, Wellness Challenges, etc.)
You must complete the wellness incentive by the August 1 deadline to earn your HRA dollars. Do not enter HRA credit if you are using the PCP visit for your incentive.
Rewards Activity Handout >
Wellness Screening Information
Wellness screenings will be year-round until Tuesday, August 1, 2023. While the final wellness deadline is August 1, it is recommended to screen earlier in the year to allow for time to complete MyWellness Portal activities and earn HRA dollars.
Screenings will largely take place at the Midtown, Gateway, Eagle Crest and Henderson campuses, and we will offer seasonal screenings at Deaconess Gibson County Hospital and Deaconess Union County Hospital.
How to Sign up for your Wellness Screening
To sign up for your wellness screening, choose the Incentive tab in your MyWellness Portal. Locations, dates and times, and all available time slots are posted until the deadline.
How to prepare for your wellness screening
Employees/spouses who take Deaconess medical insurance and who are interested in receiving the incentive must complete a wellness screening.
- A 12 hour fast is required prior to screening appointment for all beneficiaries, unless pregnant at time of screening.
- Labs can be drawn prior to screening date, please provide printed copy or inform wellness staff that they are available in Epic.
- Wellness screening consist of: Height/weight & BMI measurements, blood pressure reading & lipid profile (via fingerstick)
- You are allowed to take prescribed medications if they are not required to be taken with food.